I have been rather down in the dumps lately.
I do go back and reread my posts from time to time
and they have been filled with too much thinking,
contemplating, deep insight and WHINING.
No one needs that...............moving on......... blame the meds!

Tuesday July 22 2014

What a lazy lump I was today!
I slept for 12 hours last night.
Only getting up finally at 11am because I was so very hungry.
Although it was a warm day,
I was comfortable in the little tv room watching movies,
playing on my online farm and petting the dog. ALL DAY




Yup, accomplishments for toady
(this was a funny typo so I left it in)
were getting the garbage to the curb
and the dishes done in the kitchen.




Linda came by and dropped off a birthday gift for John and a punch for me...... yayay me. Thank you.

Judy talked to me frequently today, I talked to Mom and John just called to say goodnight.

I wish I had more to say that I did.
BUT
I did rest and relax as promised.
I am still in pain
but it is at a handle-able level now.



So tomorrow I have a date with a handsome 7 year old at Burger King.

His name is Patrick and he felt it was a good idea
to head over there about 1 o'clock for $1 ice cream cones!

No matter how I feel, I am not missing out on this date.




Good Night

Comments

Popular Posts