Sunday July 29th 2014

Early morning packing up a trailer load of furniture for my niece who just bought a townhouse. Its really quite nice. We hope she will be very happy starting out for the first time on her own.

Then it was off to Lucan for a 3 year old Great nephew's birthday party. I played in the sprinkler, blew bubbles, got hugs and kisses and ate hamburgers...... what else can you ask for? It was quite breezy and nice until the very end when the sunshine found us. Thanks to Heather and Chris for the invite.

When we got home it was already 6pm!
John headed for bed and Judy and I got going
on our chore list which included laundry
(John stripped his truck bedding this weekend)
and groceries for his truck too.


Judy is still catching up on sleep, but tomorrow starts our routine back up again. Her alarm is set for 7 to go running with the dog, breakfast and then drag me out of bed by 9am....... it looks like no more late lazy mornings in my future.

I am up for a challenge day...... in the 32 hours my husband and child have been home, they have TRASHED my nice clean house. Not something I appreciated as I worked hard to get it clean on friday.


No news from here. Sorry.

John is off to Kellogs.
Judy is off to bed.
I got too much fresh air and don't feel like going all the way upstairs..... but I will.

Good night everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts