Wednesday July 9th 2014

What a day.
Shooter and I slept in a bit, and then I headed off to cut off my hair again.
Met up with Pam and Charlotte.


















I came home and got some chores done including trimming the spiral topiary tree, washing the kitchen floor and cleaning the front porch up. Got Shooter out for his very first grooming appointment with Canine Confidential, cleaned the truck, got all the donations out, movies returned and new ones gotten AND I finally got the water cooler jug filled. Went back to get the dog and he did very well and looks really good.

Got home to find John already home. He had a nap and then we had a pasta and meatball meal. I played a little farming on line and watched "walk of shame" with some turtle cheesecake.

I had a great day.



Comments

Popular Posts