Wednesday July 2nd 2014

A lazy morning ended with lunch at Swiss Chalet with friends. It was nice to get out.

I got back and rested. A migraine took over my afternoon, but it ended in celebrating
a 60th birthday with friends at Pinafore Park. When I got home I did some more competitive farming and caught up on emails.




Dad is at home! Finally! He is so very happy.


Judy did fire safety training and is liking camp. There was a big storm there tonight but everything is calm again and she is off to bed.



I can finally walk fairly well without having my broken toe all taped up.. and with shoes on.

Sadly I will be attending the funeral of a friend's grandchild this weekend. It makes me thankful for all the time I do get with Judy.

I am off to an early night's sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts