Thursday July 31st 2014

Love love love this kind of weather.
So much gets accomplished when it is nice out. Not hot, not cold, just nice summer weather.

Gotta love my daughter,
you can't get her to sweep if you pay her,
but give her a big projects like cleaning, trimming and mulching a garden
..............with a brick border and in one day.




Thanks to Ethan for giving her a hand today. I owe you a chinese dinner.

It looks fantastic. I love it, it looks so much neater.




This morning we finally got a chance to go check out
Paper Passion Studio on Hyde Park Road in London.
It was a nice, friendly store.
Crop room, nice selection of paper....I will go back.
ESPECIALLY to see her when her custom paper racks arrive.
I loved the lines she had, loved the large selection of packs of paper.
I hope she gets lots more c/s,
and she likes funky paper painting and gesso!
I didn't buy much, I bought a chalkboard paper kit...
but LOVED some stuff and I need to go back for it!
Really worth going to check her out,
and she has already asked to scrap with us.

https://www.facebook.com/paperpassionstudio

After that, we headed off to ScrappinGreatDeals in Komoka,
as someone insisted it is her favourite stop.
Checked out her 20 sheets for $6 area.
Got a white pen and found 2 more chalboard papers for the kit plus the stickers.
I love looking at her layouts, so inspiring.

https://www.facebook.com/ScrappinGreatDeals

We all decided it was time to eat.
We then had a run in with Mr Policeman!
A very nice man who informed us we were speeding.
Just a little.
AND its Pam's fault.
Finally, on to lunch at A&W. mmmmmm onion rings and a mozza burger.

No real need to go into Michaels, except we had coupons,
so we decided to call it a day well spent and headed back home.
Not feeling my best when I got home, I decided on a nap.
When I woke up it was time to try gravol.... carsickness maybe? never had that before.

Checked in with my farm, and ensured it was running at optimal levels
when John walked in.
NO ONE could decide what we all wanted for supper, so tonight...
It is time for smorgasbord.
We are having shepherds pie, chicken and stuffing, cabbage casserole, curry noodles, chicken skewers, baby corn, mashed potatoes and fresh cucumbers.....
Yup it is empty the freezer of all the **one of a kind frozen meals** kind of supper night.



AND because I cooked,
and Judy set the table
and will clear it too,

its Johns night to do the dishes!


YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!


Spent a quiet night relaxing.
John got to meet the gang of teens driving up to Canada's Wonderland saturday,
and Judy headed over to the Superstore to get her part of the food for the trip.

Think its going to be another early night..... this getting up and out of here by 9am is just knocking me out earlier and earlier every day! Tomorrow I plan to take it easy in the am.... a visit to LDO and then possibly out for lunch.

Good night y'all!

Comments

  1. Excuse me . . . but I think most people would agree that ticket was the navigator's fault and not the person in a totally different vehicle's fault . . . just saying . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts