Thursday July 10th 2014

What a day! I love the cool night air..... helps me sleep so much better. I can find comfort during a hot day but those hot nights..... not for me.... I am a spring or fall kinda girl, with winter coming in a distant 3rd place and summer WAY WAY WAY back in 4th place. This week has been wonderful. Love the sunshine and breezes.

So I was up by 9:15 contemplating just going back to sleep, but got a phone call that interested me. Awake I decided today was a pyjama day. So got up, clean pjs and headed down for breakfast... this turned out to be a Dr Pepper! yup pyjama day also apparently means avoid nutrition too.

I have been "spring" cleaning this week. Divide and conquer the mess. So today's job was the back mud slash scraproom. It also tends to be the drop zone for anything that needs to go to the basement or garage and John's personal junk area. Shooter has taken to peeing on anything left there too! SO it all got heaved out the back door and I swept and washed the floor to start. Tossed the rugs and headed for lunch and a movie (flowers in the attic was pretty good). I then washed the floor a second time and headed outside with the rolling scrap storage racks that desperately needed washing! Got them placed and what was such a helpful place to dump everything, the back deck, became less helpful when it started to rain! Ugh! rush rush it all inside to safety.

Had a visitor drop by and managed to get 10 iris totes cleaned and filled and labeled before I gave in and made some late supper. Talked to hubby and the military brat and decided to watch the secret life of walter mitty. Attended an online farm meeting too.

Managed to fill 2 more storage boxes before I gave up and called it a night. Shooter and I WILL get some more of this scrapbooking put away tomorrow..... I will get it organized!!!!!!























Now it is time for bed and some Archie comics........

TTFN!

Comments

Popular Posts