Friday July 4th 2014

What a busy day....       What a fun day....       What a great trip....















Although I was exhausted when I got going this morning, I managed to be ready to go on our adventure today. Anne came and got me and we headed off to get Charlotte. By 10:30am we were on the road. A few laughs and 2 hours found us at Mom and Dad' door step in Beamsville. We surprised him, and arrived just in time for his nurse to arrive and remove THE LAST STAPLES. Mom made us burgers for lunch and while they talked Disney cruise, Dad and I ran off to explore the paths in his neighborhood. We had a lovely visit sitting outside and chatted until 4pm.

We then headed up the mountain and to the Michael's mall in Ancaster. We found a lovely extra 50 and 70% off reduced item sale and made a killing while spending very little. Headed over to Wendy's for supper and then back on the road.

The trip itself was uneventful, but we are the nuttiest group when together. It was a great ride home arriving in the city at 8pm. Shooter was happy to see me as he had been alone all day, did some farming on line, and rested up.

Talked to Judy who I am proud to announce was ranked Sergeant of the 5th Platoon in Connaught. She is very happy, and was pretty excited to have received a call from Grandpa and be able to tell him herself.




As for me, I am pooped and headed to bed.


Happy 4th of July everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts