Wednesday July 30 2014

Today I finally finished the kits for my Epcot swap. I am actually quite happy with the final products.



 This layout was supposed to represent Norway
I went with wood and horses as I couldn't find much in the way of vikings. Olaf is handmade.....




This is the title page. Our swap is based on the countries of Epcot and this iconic ball is the symbol of Epcot.




This layout is to represent the Japanese Pavillion. I included tags with the names of the stores and restaurants. Love the chopsticks and not that you can see them but the tags have koi fish on them.




The whole idea is to create a themed layout, and then make 3 kits for the other people involved. We each chose the countries we would do, and I can't wait to see the rest of the countries.  We exchange soon.

Judy worked hard AND played hard today. Tomorrow I was supposed to go to Woodstock. Everyone backed out so Pam and I are off to check out a new store in London.

I think its an early night tonight. I am exhausted.

G night.




Comments

Popular Posts