Sunday July 20th 2014

Today was another pain filled day. BUT, it was not so awful a pain (like the last 2 days), that I needed the heavy duty pain medications!! I spent today in pyjamas, resting, and watching movies with John. I talked to Judy and my mom.




I was looking for a photo for today's blog when I ran into quotes that suited my mood, but seemed so depressing, that I chose to combine them to make one that fit.




MY SECRET IS I AM TIRED...
I am tired of saying everything is ok,
so others will feel better.
I am tired of people thinking I have a wonderful life,
when in fact it is probably not much different than theirs.
I am tired of hiding behind a fake smile,
when all I want to do is run away and scream.
I am tired of feeling alone,
when so many are so close.
I am tired of worrying about everything,
and not enjoying now.
I am tired of crying in secret,
so no one knows my pain.
I am tired of being told everything will be ok,
and they will see me in 6 months.
I am tired of being asked how I feel,
and having to lie in my answer.

MY SECRET IS I AM TIRED...
Most of the time I am scared.
Most of the time I am worried.
Most of the time I can keep it all under control.
Most of the time I am not in excruciating pain.
Most of the time I feel very loved.

MY SECRET IS I AM TIRED...
just exhausted from the fight.
tomorrow I will pick myself up,
dust myself off,
and hope for better days ahead.

MY SECRET IS I AM TIRED...
but not tired enough to give up.


Comments

Popular Posts