Saturday July 5th 2014

What an absolutely beautiful day. Sunny, breezy. THIS was my kind of summer day.

I started out pretty lazy, but got in gear once John arrived home. Talked to Judy, did the banking, found gas cheap **** when did $1.29 become cheap?, picked up some cedar mulch for topping the gardens (finally), some grass seed and some groceries.

















We stopped to pick up a movie and ended up with 9! New releases were on sale $1 for 5 days....... John picked his 4 and we spent the evening with bbq'd double cheese burgers, banana splits and a kick ass movie-a-thon.....I played on my on-line farm.

Tomorrow I am hoping for just as nice weather, we plan to get the gardens looking good. I am in charge of the lilac garden hedge. It must be weeded and bushes trimmed. It is a shady spot to work in. Hopefully my big hat will protect my face from a burn.

Nothing more to report. My daughter's absence was note-able while doing groceries today. John is not near as much fun to shop with.


No more dumb movies for me..... I am off for a date with my Archie comic book.

I am sure Shooter will be right behind me..........



Comments

Popular Posts