Nov 27th 2019

Trying the "good deed" christmas.
I woke up and decided
That a friend needed my help
More than I needed to scrapbook.

Wrangled her apartment key and:
Arrived about 10 minutes after she left.
Gathered all the laundry
Off to the laundromat to wash dry fold
Back to the apartment.
Made the bed,
Put everything away and hung the 
"Hang to dry items"
Washed the dishes
Garbage to the dumpster
Straightened craft room
And fixed curtains.
Swept floors
And dug out some holiday decorations.

Then I checked the fridge.
Out to the grocery store
With a short list and big plan.

Got back and made
A pot of chili,
Stuffed some green peppers,
Made a pasta bake,
Started a pot of homemade chicken soup,
Shredded some chicken for later,
Started a quick list of items I missed
And sat down for a minute.

I had just finished the dishes
When she arrived home.
"Just covering your ass Pam" .

Home to make John some 
Mexican rice and burritos for supper.

Off again at 7pm
To an Epicure party.
Yummy treats and some fun.
Order in for a few new things.
Home by 9 and crashed in a chair.

It's 11pm
And I am happy to be in bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts