Nov 12th 2019

I was lazy this morning. 
When I looked out to a white world
I crawled back under the covers to read.

Mom woke me
Asking to co-pilot a mission at 11ish.
So I had to get moving.

Tea and toast after finding clothes
And then off to fix
Mom's issue with the municipality.

We made a pop in trip to Canadale
For ideas to do the front urns
Then a quick bank run
And home again.

I spent the afternoon doing 
Fancy work on some cards!
7 die cut and layered place cards,
7 black and bronze cards,
Then made supper.
Prepped 24 cards for Valleyview,
Created 4 Santa die cut cards
And finished all the single cards 
In my "to finish" bucket.

Got John off to work
Bundled up for a -14 night.

So I grabbed a bag of chips
And turned on a movie.
Now I am going to sit back
And relax for a while before bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts