Nov 7th 2019

What a day yesterday!
Woke up at 8am with big plans,
Decided to have little more rest
And when I woke at 9am
Realized I should have gotten up.
I had managed to create
A massive muscle spasm in my back
During that one hour.

John tried to work it out
With little success.

Zipped out to save
A friend with a broken down car
Then home to suffer it out.

Pain killers were a last result at 4pm
But at least I could lay flat out
And fell asleep for 2 hours.

John gave it one more shot
And finally relieved enough
That I could move my arm freely.

Bed by 10pm
And at midnight with a audible pop
All I had left was bruise-like pain.

Having lost so many days this week
To recuperation,
I have a long list of things to do
To be ready to leave at 7am tomorrow.

Job #1 is to get a list made,
Then coffee with Dad at Valleyview.

Good morning from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts