Nov 2nd 2019

I was determined to sleep in yesterday
But apparently I was not in charge.
I was so agitated with the state 
Of my house I stayed up until 3am!

My body said at 9am - get up.
I refused until 10.
I worked on computer projects,
Fielded some last minute emails,
Did some printing and food prep until 4pm!!

Then the 2PNT muscle showed up
And removed all the boxed items
For the weekend's craft event.
We were able to unload 
And even partly put away the groceries
Before night volleyball arrived.

So we went and grabbed a bite to eat,
Picked up coffee urns, banking
And bought the last groceries.
Back to the hall and we were allowed
To set up... trying a new table arrangement
Without taking away space.
Added classroom tables
And a dining area... 
and got the groceries all put away.

Labeled the tables with vendor names
And figured out a new way
To try to serve the food.

Home again,
I loaded the car with the raffle prizes
Precooked the pasta.

Bed 1:30am.
Alarm 7:30am

Today is the big day again.
The Snowflake Ball crop and craft event.

Interesting new vendors!
Classes! Community! 
That's the whole goal... 
a crafting community in this area.

Now... I better straighten my tiara
And get moving!
Vendors are allowed in at 8am.

Good morning from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts