Nov 24th 2019

Anyone who knows me
Even just a little,
Knows I thrive when everything
Is in order and neat.

We started the day at Valleyview
With Dad and homemade chocolates.
When we got home,
With some extra muscle on-hand
We gutted the basement.
Job #1 - find all the decorations is done.

Everything came out
So you can imagine what my house
Is looking like right now...
Bins and decor and worse
Is everywhere including the yard!

A giant mess.

I have managed to decorate
The fireplace mantle 
With a precious moments manger scene
Job #2 - decorate mantle is done.

I did wash 95% of all the costumes
That we are keeping
And threw some away.
I have the vacuum seal bags
To put them all away with their parts too.
Job #2 - downsize and pack costumes
Will be complete by tomorrow night.

A yummy pork loin in Korean bbq sauce
Was what we made for supper.
Another recipe I will do again.

I also finished my cards for the seniors.
I had all the parts cut out
But prepped the assembly while watching tv.

Now at 11:30pm I am tired.
I want my bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts