Nov 13th 2019

Pretty proud of myself.

Decided to hermit today.
Got up and headed downstairs
After making the bed 
And putting laundry away.
Made tea then folded a load of laundry,
Put away dishes,
Found supper recipe and prepped that,
Washed and dried all prep dishes,
Cleaned coffee maker
And repaired post it note wall.
Before 11am.

Finished up a few more cards,
Started building 24 intricate
paper piercing snowmen
For Valleyview card class,
Then decided it was time for lunch.
I made salmon loaf and another tea.

Had John's lunch ready as he walked in
From getting snow tires on his car.
It was 2pm!
Got him off to bed,
Re-straightened the kitchen
And back to the snowmen.
Made 8 manger scene cards
And straightened that up
Before crashing in a chair.

After munching on chips I set
My sights on getting 3 albums 
Of pages organized and in sleeves.

Suddenly it was 7pm.
John was up and I was off
To finish making supper.
Thai chicken casserole.
It was delicious but a little spicier
Than I can handle.
Loaded the dishwasher
And headed back to the albums
While John got gas
And dropped off som casserole
To Mom who is still sick.

Got John all bundled up
And off to work just as I finished
Cleaning up my mess.

Started the dishwasher
And got a load of laundry started
Before crawling into bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts