Nov 25th 2019

Got up and headed
For Valleyview to make cards
With the residents.
Seemed like everyone had fun.

Left there and came home for lunch
And a nap! I was really off my game.
Up by 3 and got
Everything prepped for Mom's 77th
Birthday party at Pizza Hut (her choice).
Over 23 people came!!!!!
Lots of fun and chatter.

Got Mom home as I have asked her 
to avoid driving at night for the winter,
Picked up all my meds
And headed home again.

I worked on the organizer site,
Divided meds for 4 weeks
(2 are backordered)
Got John off to work
And just as I was making an effort
To head to bed...

Time to circle the wagons.
One of our own has been hospitalized
For a heart attack and LDO mobilized.

First job was to reach everyone!
Next reach the family for info
Then
A chat was created to keep everyone
Updated and a place for requests
And help would be easily made.

Now at midnight
It's time to rest (with phone close by)
I have plans all week and now
The LDO family needs to support
A member...
More important than vacuuming!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts