Nov 28th 2019

Spent the better part of 5 hours 
At Valleyview today.
Some with Dad, some with Mom,
Some in a meeting and some with a nurse.

Pit stop at TSC for John's yearly
Stock up of flannel shirts
And then headed home.

Forgot to pick up meds
So I had them delivered.

John was busy vacuuming 
Our now empty basement,
While I vacuum sealed the costumes 
I had washed and kept.

Chinese food for supper
And while we waited,
All totes etc were straightened, piled
And out of the way.
The living room is back to 95%
Completely useable
And the kitchen is 75%.

We watched a 3 hour movie
About Jimmy Hoffa... snore
But John liked it.

He has spent the better part of
The last 5 hours trying to work out 
The pinched nerve in my back
With mixed results.
So much so that my back feels bruised.

He does not work tonight!
So I am hoping together 
we can accomplish miracles
Tomorrow night is the CN train in London
And I am going!

I also have to prep for Saturday's crop!

Right now I am just enjoying
the feeling of Robaxacet kicking in!

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts