Nov 21st 2019

Wow!
Up and going way early for me.
I was at the Dollar Store BEFORE
The doors opened 
And I had already been to the bank!

Filled a cart with items for 
The Valleyview Gift Shop
And headed over for coffee with Dad.
He wasn't up.

So I set up the coffee shop
And busied myself
With stocking and pricing items.
Got a hug from a visiting
Newfoundland dog named Rosie,
Fixed a wheelchair bag
For a resident and chatted
Until Dad showed up around 11.

Left there and washed my filthy car
And gassed it up for the week,
Dropped off donations
And paid for next week's hall rental.

A quick pit stop at home
Then I grabbed John's car.
Grabbed some lunch and then
Washed and gassed it up too.
Off for groceries at Freshco.

A pit stop at Timken
And then a discount store downtown
Specifically for covered dessert trays
That apparently no one else has,
And I headed home.

I managed to unload the car
And decorate the front urns
Before the Crohn's attack.
It was vicious but not the worst one
I have ever experiences.

PJ's and pain killers and sitting.
That ended any chance of me finishing
The plans of stuffed shells
And cookie decorating for the night.

Thankfully
John made supper and kept me comfy
For the evening and bed before
He left for work.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts