Nov 14th 2019

Hello and good bye Thursday.

Not sure when time flew past me
But it is suddenly 11pm
And I do not have a lot to show for it!

So, I arrived at Valleyview on time (10am)
To make coffee and had a few fans
Already waiting for me!!!
Had scones with Dad 
And chatted with the PSW's.
He headed for lunch
And I filled the gift shop store.
When I left it was after 1pm!
Off to the grocery store - 
I had heard bad weather was forecast,
So I wanted errands run
And meals in fridge ready.

Decided on enchiladas, 
molasses baked beans,
Veg soup and grilled cheese,
Pot roast with all the fixings,
Pizza and wings,
Lasagna,
Fish and chips with coleslaw
And then grabbed all the
Needed cleaning products.

Off to the bank and home.
Cleaned out John's car (what a pig - 
that's what I was driving)
And crashed in a chair.

Got all that put away
And made the enchilada casserole.
After dinner,
John did the dishes while I ran out
For a last few items.
A few items to repair the door
And fix the toilets
Plus what I need to make cookies.

Home again it was now 8pm
So we watched a movie.

Nothing crossed off my to do list!

Better luck tomorrow.
Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts