Feb 7

01-07-18

Alarm set for 7 (or ugly o'clock)
to get to North London on time.

Had to pee,
Looked at clock it says 7am
And phone says 6am
Clock tower rings and I only hear 5!!!!

Start texting people who are online
To find out what the real time is!!!!!
Apparently my alarm clock
"Sprung" forward a little early
And I must be deaf... it was 6am.

Slept (ty snooze button) until 7:45
When I started moving faster
Seeing all the new snow!!!!

A longgggg slowwwwwww drive
Down Wonderland at 3 to 10 kmh!!
It took almost 80 min (usually 45)
To get to the infusion center.

I made a few stops on the way home,
Got a couple deals at Michaels
But nothing newsworthy.
John was getting up
To snowblow when I got home.

Relax, watch TV
Robaxacet and gravol
For the after effects... and better by 5pm.

Made John hand dipped chicken parm,
Spaghetti and meatballs
And garlic cheese toast.

Fed,
John headed back up for sleep.
I did the dishes,
Folded some laundry
And then decided
To whip up some banana bread
He just recently asked for!
I even topped it with walnuts
and chocolate chips!

He was back up just
As it was coming out of the oven...
He ate 4 pieces!!!!

We put away our laundry,
And I am now resting in my bed.
John is on his way out.

DEFINITELY not the worst infusion day
I have ever had.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts