Feb 8

02-08-18

A lazy morning...
Omg no its not its thursday!

Popped out of bed and started going.

I was up and gone by 9:30.
Donuts with Dad after hitting the bank. Afterwards, I hit the grocery store
(then a second as the first
did not have what I wanted),
Dollar tree for some v day decor,
beer store,
pay Bell,
and home again.

I had bought all the groceries
I needed to :

make a roast beef dinner with baby potatoes, turnip, carrots, parsnips and onions.
this also netted me 2 freezer bags
of carrots and parsnips.

Made 12 muffin meatloaves for freezer
and 1 full size meatloaf for this weekend.

I stuffed 8 mini eggplants for the freezer,
Stuffed 1 acorn squash
and netted 1 freezer bag of diced squash too.

1 crock pot of broc caul cheese soup
For tomorrow's supper
that also netted 3 bags
of frozen brocolli and cauliflower.

A family pack of sausage separated
for the freezer (4 bags) and
Lunch for Sunday prepped
as well as the table decor.

All dishes washed.
Food is all packaged
and in freezer for the week.

We ate dinner and cleaned up.
I did a load of laundry and hung it up.

Tomorrow's jobs are wrapping v day gifts
And I am looking at making
heart shaped cookies.

Otherwise the day has been uneventful.

At 9pm I looked at John,
Who was sitting watching tv
And asked "is it bed time yet?"

Nightime rituals
Including straightening the bed,
Putting laundry away etc is done
And so am I.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts