Feb 13

02-13-18

Yuck.
I hate feeling... off.
I am not sick (tg),
But it woke up with a headach
And body aches.

So I went back to sleep till 10.

Once up,
I did a few small chores,
Ate lunch,
And then I was off
To gather the items Dad wanted
For tomorrow.
Valleyview has a sweethearts lunch,
And he wanted a card, chocolates
And a red rose for mom.

Funny conversation
That included his pouty face
When I said it was unlikely that John
Would do anything special for me
Tomorrow (Valentine's Day),
And could we do one of my giant cookies
Instead of donuts this thursday?!

That done,
I came home and grabbed a couple
Tylenol sinus for my splitting headache.

After 1 hours rest
I felt a bit better
And went down to make pancakes
And sausage for supper.

Kitchen clean,
Laundry folded,
Talked to mom,
A couple episodes of Bones,
And John off to work.
Time for me to sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts