Feb 26

02-26-18

Time to get back to basics.

I NEED
My house back to normal.
I understand that the mess
Has to happen before
The house comes back together.

My day was busy:
Dressed,
dishes soaking and then washed
hamburger frying and a shepherds pie made
2 totes of party stuff put away
The kitchen tree came down
packed up and gone
Another box of donations packed
Another bunch of party items found and away.

This weekend is Dad's birthday.
So I am full booked most of Friday and sunday!

I finally gave in
and changed the party item organizer,
I needed more drawers
But gave up space as this one is a bit smaller
Then I labeled the drawers
folded a load of laundry,
started a new load,
candy packed up and jars soaking
Made a clover cookie cutter.

Got Christmas matt's vacuumed
and rolled and boxed up
Jars washed
electric blanket washed now
cleaned the toilet and sink
John went to pick up the new table and chairs
Washed and hung a knitted blanket
outside with electric blanket.

Mom popped in for a visit
And picked up a bunch of items
I had waiting here
Linens sorted and put away,
donated or organized
And the new table is set up
And looks great!
The guys even though dropped
The old one (and some stuff)
Off at BFM!

10 bins down to basement,
dinner eaten and dishes washed,
stuff for pam is in car
washed all the chair covers
and hung them up to dry.

I threw living room curtains in wash
And rehung
Dining room curtains down and washed
And rehung too!

Dishes away!
2 baskets of laundry

And now to crash on my comfy bed
I just remade.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts