Feb 17

02-17-18

Well.
What a wasted Satur"day".

I got up and got dressed
With every intention of doing "something"
While John had the chance
To have a really good solid sleep.

Yup.... Intention.
No one could come out and play!

I ate breakfast.
Washed and hung 2 loads of laundry.
I ate lunch.
I washed the few dishes there were.
I had a nap.
Then it was 3:30!

I did my makeup,
Woke up hubby,
And packed up for our night out.

Dinner at the Wilkinson's
Was baked chicken (YUM)
Homemade coleslaw and potato salad
(Yummy yummy)
And lemon poppyseed cake.

Then off to the sportsman's club
For a dart fun night.
The four of us played on different teams
And we had a lot of fun.

Bryan's team and my team tied
For first place collecting
$6.25 ea in prize money!!!!! Hahhahaha

We had a great night,
One of us MAY have partied harder
Than his 51 year old body can do anymore,
But still a great night.

Now to bed,
My Lent will include 9am mass on Sundays
Before going to Valleyview.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts