Feb 10

02-10-18

Good night Irene.

Was quite content laying in bed
But had stuff to do.

Washed this mop of curls,
Packed up the 50 cent stuff
And sat waiting for John
To finish work, help Mom
And then get home.

Loaded up in snow that reached our knees,
Went and got change from the bank
And headed for the crop.

Had some nosey helpers
Peeking in bags and trying to see
All the new stuff I brought.

All set up
It was a whirlwind of activity
For almost 3 hours!

Home by 4,
I made giant heart cookies
As it is my lunch at Valleyview tomorrow.
I flopped into a chair
Where John found me at 7pm.

We ordered pizza
But we both decided
It was to be an early night here.

I have a migraine
And he is too tired to even get dressed.
THAT never happens.
Even on pj night.....

Tomorrow is soon enough to do
Anything necessary.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts