Feb 20

02-20-18

And today I started back
To my organizing of this house!

I tore apart and tossed\reorganized
6 (six) kitchen cupboards!!!

I made an event
And showed John how to make one too.

I undecorated the dining room
And boxed labeled it for storage.

I went and seen Dad
At STEGH and reported to family chat.

Dad is in a private room.
He is still on oxygen,
And at lunch was in a good mood,
Ate well but still was really warm.
When I arrived he had already eaten
Most of his supper!
He was sitting up in a chair
With no IV in his arm.
Nurse said he is warm but no fever.
Weird.
His left arm and leg were quite swollen,
But he talked to a couple people by phone
Before we got his favourite nurse,
Hahhahah his name is John,
To come transfer him into bed.
I did not get out the door
Before he was asleep!
I wore a mask the whole time
And think I sanitized my hands
About 35 times.

I came home and was quite chilly,
Weird for me.
I sat in a chair with an electric blanket on
?????????????????
Better by 9:30.

We had homemade
Baked Mac and cheese
when John finally got up.

I washed all the dishes
And he got all the garbage and recycling out.

Now he is off to work
And I am off to read.
Might have worked a bit too hard today!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts