Feb 16

02-16-18

Friday the 16th!!!!

I slept in!
Actually I woke early
Started reading and fell asleep again!

15 minutes to grab what I needed
And hurry my butt out the door
To Friday' 11am coffee!

Lots of chatter,
Like I could not shut up chatter.
Decided to make a road trip to London
And Mom was all over that.

John was off doing banking
And we headed to Michaels.
Great deal on scrapbook paper!
Bought everything to begin my
50th Birthday album!

Then it was off to No Frills.
Great sale this week!
Finally finished my grocery list +++

Realized the time and ran mom home!
She was supposed to bring dinner
To have with dad at 4...
It WAS 4 when I got her back to St T.

Home again,
I quietly did some household chores
And watched some tv.
John had finally gotten to bed around 3!

About 8,
I started prepping supper
When I heard him moving around.

Taco bake.
Never had one? Omg yummy.
Served with salad.
I was full after one piece, John ate 2.

He leaves the house around 10:15,
So he only had time to do
A quick check of our darts
For tomorrow nights' fun darts.

I have crawled into bed,
With the book I am reading,
Propped up my sore knee
And plan to sleep sleep sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts