Feb 21

02-21-18

Sleepy head was I today!
LDO was the phone call that woke me.
It was canceled.

I finally got going about 11.
Then it was on...

Ok! Today:
Got up, dressed and read emails
started a load of laundry
went to get van NOPE it was dead.
Banking and arranged new plan
For a big enough vehicle
ate lunch
off to London and went to Taleeze,
GT and Dollarama.
picked up ladder and bins
I won on the FB marketplace
ate at Taco Bell
stopped at No Frills
finally got home
unloaded the truck
went pee and headed out
grabbed 2 frosty's
And visited Dad
he made some phone calls
and I got him cleaned up
Home again
gave John his ladder
Hung a load of laundry
quiche in oven
salad made

SITTING eating supper and enjoying
The rest of the evening
Watching tv with John.

Dad is doing better.
The fever is gone
And he is much more alert.
Still on oxygen.
He is now in room 501.

Tomorrow promises to be
Another busy busy day.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts