Feb 27

02-27-18

Never met a cat like Otter.
She is one strange feline.
She plays fetch (with numerous objects)
But her favourite is
The super squishy foam balls.

Every night for about 15 minutes,
She brings me the ball
I toss it down the stairs
She chases it and returns
To do it all over.....

This morning (once again)
She badgered me into letting her
Go outside (on a lead).
I can't get her to come in!
Yesterday she spent the afternoon
Sunning herself in a chair.

I was up and at em again this morning,
I stripped and remade the bed,
Washed the sheets and hung them to dry.

Did 3 loads of laundry,
Blankets hanging outside,
And folded one too!
Fed the critters.

Decided on lunch and supper,
Croquettes for lunch
And roast beef for supper.

Rearranged the entire guitar room,
While John was working!
I can't do anything in their normally
Because our bedroom is right beside it
And he sleeps during the day!

Talked to a couple people,
Checked in with Mom
And gathered another bunch of donations!

Lastly,
I folded a bunch of clean items
From yesterday and vacuum bagged them!

All before noon!

Ate lunch after sending hubby to bed.
Then I was back to work.
White tree stripped and packed.

I had just started the red tree
When (and it came on fast)
I had a splitting headache, nauseaous
And dizzy to boot!
Thankfully withing the next hour,
John had gotten up.
I left dinner in his hands
And went back to bed
On 2 liquid Advil and Gravol.

I woke up 3 hours later.
Felt better and went downstairs again.

John not only made supper
But cleaned up too!
My dinner was in the microwave.

I did strip the red tree
And pack it up.

BUT
A shower and bed called once more.

Tomorrow is another day.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts