Feb 28

02-28-18

The last day of February??????
How did that happen?

Out the door and off to LDO.
No big game plan,
A notebook, a lunch and a coke.

Visited until about 1,
Then I was off to Dollar Tree
Where I ran into a firend,
And after grabbing a few vacuum bags
We decided to check out Dollarama too.

I headed on to Gian Tiger
For salad makings and a Mexican supper,
Also found 2 new shirts!

Home, I unloaded the car
And proceeded to put everything away!
Suddenly it was 5pm!
I had just over an hour to finish:
Cleaning kitchen
Making supper
Packing the last few boxes
Grabbing robaxacet
Packing my purse
Writing John a note
And feeding and airing out the pets.

Managed to just finish in time.

Sketch club pop in was fun.
I returned some jars,
Delivered paper to 2 people
And bought a sticker!

Home again,
I got John to write his grocery list,
And ate my supper. Yum.

Off to the computer to finalize
A few sales
And it is now time for bed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts