june7

June 7th 2016

I was up super early this morning for some reason.
Like ugly o'clock early!
So as the saying goes,
"waste not want not"
and I decided to get my butt in gear.

I started upstairs,
deciding to do a couple loads of laundry
and made the bed properly.
Downstairs,
there is always crap to do in the kitchen
and today was no exception.
I managed to get everything put away
from Sunday's party
and bag up another bunch of donations
and put them in the truck.

I believe I was at 45 chores
when I left for the movies.
A tear jerker called me before you.
A pretty good movie.
Fun night out with the girls.



Unfortunately my muscles did not agree
and all went into spasm on the way out.
Thank goodness John
was there at a different movie
and could get me home.

I was put to bed on muscle relaxors
and propped up with my laptop.
SO here I am

saying Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts