june20

June 20th 2016

Woke up to a muggy day.
Decided the best cure for that
was to roll over and go back to sleep.

Was up and dressed
and sitting down with breakfast
when Judy and John got home
from their morning errands.

Judy had a very busy morning
getting insurance in her name,
arranging the change of ownership
on the sunfire,
getting her first credit card,
and getting a third job!

I even had a short visit
with Mrs Kilmer.

The afternoon was spent
touring apartments,
and shopping for new apartment items.
I am torn about her moving out.
I am super happy about it,
but a little worried she has decided
to do it alone...
no room mate.


I spent the later afternoon
playing dominoes with Judy
and the having a bbq supper with John.

I have done all this
from the comfort of my bed -
with my feet up - 
enjoying my ac.

I hear tomorrow is supposed
to have better weather
and maybe I will be able to breathe again.
(and catch up on housework)
A nice breeze would be LOVELY.

For now,
I am going to enjoy a few more episodes
on television
and then call it a night.


So Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts