june16

June 16th 2016

Ahhhhhh pretty much a day of rest.

The day started early
with a super secret mission,
as a photographer.
Which I was rewarded for doing
by being taken out for a lovely breakfast.
I had never been to Open Kitchen
but the food was quite good.

I was close to Freshco
so I got the "we are out of everything"
problem fixed.
Turns out we were only actually
OUT OF super easy foods!
















Got home as John got home
so he emptied the truck for me!
I got the groceries put away
and was too tired to do anything more.
It was me and a bed until after 4pm.

I got up
intending to do a lot
but laziness overcame ambition
and I ended up organizing coupons
and eating/munching
on anything I could find
while watching tv.

Tomorrow will be different.
I have goals that need to be achieved.
A house that needs TLC
and an actual supper to make.

Well its 11pm
and I have to get John up
so he can get off to work.


Good night from a lazy housewife
on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts