june2

June 2nd 2015

oh my,
just 15 years ago today,
I was out double checking
just which pony would be coming
to Judy's 4th birthday
(her first with us).
It's kind of funny
that this year's party centers around
her riding a mechanical bull!

I woke up
in sufficient pain
to call all doctors and pharmacists
to double check where this pain
is coming from.

I forsee a few months of testing
from the answers I received.


So!
I decided to take a couple pain killers
and entertain myself
at 2 of our dollar stores.
At noon
I was home,
hot, sore and tired
but at least happy with what I had found.
My list was not only all scratched off,
I found a couple items
which I expected to have to pay
much more for.

I spent the afternoon
watching Spy Kids 1,2 and 3
while wrapping gifts.

This evening was spent resting on the sofa
and trying to do a few chores,
some even successfully!

Judy was off to Reserves
and John slept quite late today so
I was alone when I had to fight
with my stupid printer
who suddenly decided it needed to be
COMPLETELY re-installed.

Now,
a late dinner
and then to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts