june6

June 6th 2016

What do you say,
when your medication organizer says
"oh by the way...
Manulife refused to pay your remicade bill
for the last 3 months......."

To keep you up to date that means
a pharmacy in Toronto is waiting for:
$12738.29×3= $38214.87
and my name is on the bill.














The next words I heard were,
"but don't worry."

So I tried not to.
Unsuccessfully.

Came home and watched John strip a door,
packed up my project for LDO 2.0,
and fought with CCAC.

It a medical miracle
that anything gets done in this world
with the amount of red tape involved.

So,
apparently Dad (one good arm one good leg)
is not considered immobile enough
to be considered an emergency case.
Yeah.
So Mom was admitted Saturday
and it is now Monday
and we are still waiting for their help.

John made some spicy rice
and chicken dish for supper tonight,
and watched a weird movie.

I helped place another of the neighbours
kittens in a new home
talked online and as soon as it cools down
I will clean the kitchen.

Not an exciting day for sure,
but at least I got some things done
even though today was Remicade day.


Good night from John Street.




Comments

Popular Posts