june3

June 3rd 2016

I woke this morning
and I had a list
of thought provoking
things to do!
So I did them... all!
Plus added a few
on my travels.

Apparently I managed
to be at the very last LDO
at the mall, completely by accident.

I did my pick ups,
and dropped off my drop offs,
exchanged my broken stuff
and did a bit of visiting.

When I got home
the hard work began!
I wrapped 13+ gifts (with cards)



and finally found my dining room.
It was hiding under all the junk!
Moved on to the easy to straighten
living room and front porch.
Made 4 planters for the garden trellis,
made a seat cushion
for the wheelchair,
and figured out the best place
for the wheelchair bag.

Straightening the kitchen
always seems pointless.
The moment it is cleaned
someone comes in for a drink
or leaves toast crumbs...
I rewarded this accomplishment
by ordering pizza for supper.
Amidst all this work I also did
3 loads of laundry.

John built a large rabbit run
for Bandit to excercise in
and Shooter and Otter
are quite curious about
all this new bunny equipment.

Judy and Greg were at a wedding
in Cambridge this morning
and decided to go to the drive in
before coming home.
(afternoon reception)

I spent the later part of the evening
cleaning john's closet.
Hangers apparently confuse hime.


done for today.
Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts