june18

June 18th 2016

John got home, showered
and we hit the road!
Our first road trip
in the Mustang.

We stopped for a bite to eat
at the mid way point
Wayne Gretzky Blvd in Brantford.

Arriving at Mom's
I was nauseaous and hot.
Good reason...
the right arm in the window
had a bad sunburn!!!
A quick dose of gravol
and a cold drink helped
while I sat with my feet up.

Mom and I went to the newly built
Catholic church here in Beamsville,
where she "threw" herself in the front door.
Yup, she tripped
and fell right in the front doorway!

While we were at church,
the guys had started
the shop transformation.
Dad managed to sort
and organize 3 drawers,
and help with the floor plan.

Supper was some yummy
roast beef and corn on the cob.
We dove into the bumbleberry crumble
I had brought for dessert!
3/4 of it disappeared quickly!

Early night here
we are all exhausted.


Good night from Allan Court

Comments

Popular Posts