june17

June 17th 2016

What a warm day.
It just drains you of any ambition.

I got a few things off my chore list,
but it took until tonight
to actually accomplish
the bulk of my chores.



Around 7pm
I got a second wind
and found out I did not have enough brown sugar
to complete my tasks tonight.

A quick pop out to the grocery store
found me also at the beer store
and at the gas station.
(filling the wrong vehicle
for the trip tomorrow!)

I made a rhubarb pie, rhubarb crumble,
apple crisp, blackberry currant maple crumble
and a strawberry chocolate crumble.
Then onto an XL mac salad made with tuna,
small amount without tuna
and a small amount with tuna but no eggs.

During all this I am busy
keeping the kitchen clean too.

We are leaving in the morning
so I am trying to pack the car
while it is cooler.

Another weekend trying to get mom's
to do list accomplished in St Catharines
and a family father's day picnic
at Lakeside park in Port Dalhousie.

BUSY
BUSY
BUSY

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts