june21

June 21st 2016

I slept late this morning.
Still suffering a bit of after effect
from the heat stroke on Saturday.

Got up,
decided foundation garments
and pyjamas sounded
like a cool enough option
for the upcoming warm day.

I did a few chores,
read some emails,
ate some cereal...

and went back to bed.



Good intentions
are no match for exhaustion!

I must have needed sleep
because I slept until 4pm!
I did spend the evening
doing the laundry (or most of it),
and playing on my online farm.

Bad Crohn's day.
So I am going to hit bed in the next bit
and hope tomorrow is a lovely day,
as I am off to scrapbook with friends
at LDO 2.0.

Not much else on the docket
for the week.
Looking forward to a weekend
at home, enjoying our backyard.
Hoping John and Judy
have the same idea!


Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts