june1

June 1st 2016

I am happy with the way
we have set up the fans and window ac
around the house this year.
I have been very comfortable
for almost the whole day.



I spent most of the day
crafting thank you gifts
for Judy's party on Sunday.
Happy with the results,
we headed out with a one hour time frame
to find a dress for this Friday's
wedding in Cambridge tonight
after she was done at work.

I used my new washing machine
and did 3 loads today.
I cleaned out the leftovers in the fridge,
and prepped supper too.
I only reached about 25 chores.

We were successful finding a dress btw,
and in the first store we went to!
We decided we also had enough time
to go get groceries.

Home for a yummy stir fry supper,
some household organizing,
picture framing,
and kitchen cleaning...
after we all watched the original Footloose.

Happy with the progress we made tonight,
Judy was sent to bed early
and was happy about that,
and John was able to have another nap
before heading out to work,
and I am relaxing in the cool air
in my living room.

Tomorrow they are threatening rain (again)
so my chore list will accommodate that.
It may not happen and so give me a chance
to do a little more work outside.

Today however is over.
It is time once again....

good night from John Street.




Comments

Popular Posts