june29

June 29th 2016

Not a bad day!

I was up earlier today
and really WANTED
to go back to sleep,
but I was up and off to LDO
by 9:25AM

It is the last Wednesday of the month
so it was potluck lunch.
SOOOO much food.

I also finished all 5 of the layout kits
that I brought with me
and a bonus layout with the leftovers.


















I forgot how much I enjoyed
creating something from nothing
and reliving photographed memories.

I also forgot
to take into consideration
I have been sick for a few days,
and I came home completely exhausted.

Supper was leftovers from the pot luck,
Judy went to a ball game
and then to Port Stanley for a swim.
John slept most of the night,
so I was able to relax
in relative P&Q.


Nothing more to report.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts