june4

June 4th 2016

I did not sleep at all last night!
I had every intention
of going to sleep early,
but when I got upstairs
I went on a cleaning binge
reorganizing our closet
and refolding clothes.....
when suddenly it was 2am!





















Then I just laid there.
I finally fell asleep at about 4am.

Back up by 9am
Weirdly wide awake.
I did some laundry, stripped the bed,
got dressed and headed out
to find John doing some yard stuff.

After making a work trade,
Kyle finished the front porch roof
while John repaired
his gas powered weed whacker.

I spent the day
working out some LDO details,
doing some laundry
and hanging it on the line,
when I had a brilliant idea,
and got John on board.
We are putting a wood door
between the dining room and kitchen.
It is already cut to size
and hopefully on Monday
John can get it installed and painted.

I gave myself a manicure after supper,
with some jamberry I bought (omg)
probably 1 1/2 ago!
I did not realize how much I had.
Treated myself to an orange Dixieburg
and I am now thinking bed is a pretty good idea.

Church at 9am
and a party at 1pm.
Busy day.


Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts