june30

June 30th 2016

It is that time to say
once again...


Image result for goodbye june

The months are flying by.
Monday I have Remicade again.
John's birthday is 24 days away.
Disney is in 71 days.
Judy graduated 1 year ago!
Our 25th anniversary is in just 55 days.

Today I was going to do sooooo much.
I did get all the laundry done,
yay me.
A headache put a halt to progress
but back on the horse by 5pm
and Judy and I got all the shopping done.

Judy left to go to the drive in
for the 3 movie long weekend night.
I managed to get John down for a nap
after a filling supper together,
while I made a TO DO list for tomorrow.

Judy and I are planning
to hit that list hard
once she gets home from training
at her newest part time job.

Amongst a myriad of other things
-get the food prepped for the weekend
-dusting
-organize freezers
-fold and put away laundry
-organize 3 collection piles of "stuff"
-straighten the backyard/clean patio stuff
-have a couple drinks

Today was not what I planned
but it was a beautiful day,
my pain level is controlled,
I had fun out with my daughter,
my husband was cheerful today

what more can a girl want?
It was a nice ending to the month.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts