june23

June23rd 2016

This morning was a wash!
Once I got up,
it was suddenly noon!!!

I managed to be co-erced
and shamed into getting
at least the kitchen straightened up.

The dining room was next,
and I managed to clear the table
and set it for supper.

I downloaded 100 photos
to be printed at Superstore
while they are on sale.

Supper was Italian



and John was up only long enough
to eat and chat,
and then it was back to bed.

I snuck out to Superstore
for the few groceries I missed yesterday,
picked up my photos which were ready,
stopped at the beer store for John,
and did some banking.

Home again,
I sorted the photos
and glued the last 4 into the album
I finished yesterday at LDO.

Judy and Greg have been watching
Disney movies in advance
of us going to Florida.
Tonight was the Fox and the Hound.

Early up for tomorrow
as they are threatening high temps
AGAIN
and I want to be at home or in a/c
so I don't get heat stroke again.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts