june19

June 19th 2016

what a hot and busy day.

got up before 9 and got started
my breakfast job was pancakes.

after we all ate
I went down to admire
the work john had done on dad's shop
since 6am.
he has spent this weekend
organizing and planning
and unpacking tools.

then it was time to prep
the last minute foods for the picnic
at Lakeside Park.
The last to arrive at the park,
we quickly got set up
and got comfy.
lots of food and games.
we even got a nice shady spot too.

home to moms by 6
we all sat down
beat from the heat.
Supper was left overs from the picnic
and pita pit sandwiches
I think mom is hooked!
Judy and Greg got there
just in time to place their order.

yummy supper
a nurse visit for dad
a couple games of chess
and a couple small chores
and it was time to pack up the vehicles.

Sadly,
after reading my facebook,
I did not have to change my original plans
to stay one more night
to accomodate a change
that was made last week
as everyone has canceled
for the LDO event tomorrow.

Heading home anyway,
will spend the day with John instead.

good night from highway 403


Comments

Popular Posts