apr7

April 7th 2016

My day started
with me realizing
I did not in fact feel much better
than when I did last night.










I moved the laptop
to the dining room table again,
to avoid spending the day
slouched on the sofa doing nothing.

I did get a lot
of sit down jobs accomplished.
Not much cleaning,
a couple visitors and a few movies.

Supper was a taco bar.
Yummmmmmmm


Judy was off to training tonight,
and John was exhausted and went back to bed,
so I spent the evening working out
the guest list for my crop
and getting stuff ready
for Judy to vendor for me on Saturday.

So many small jobs,
I spent most of the day on my butt
working away while watching some tv.

Now I have everyone in the dining room,
and I am sending the man off to work,
the kid off to bed,
and I am on my way to bed too.



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts