apr6

April 6th 2016

What can I say about today.

Coffee Wednesday was very nice
and we got a lot of small jobs accomplished
that have been hanging around
needing to be done for the crop
for quite a while now!
More hands made fast work of those jobs
and we all laughed and joked while doing it.

When I got home,
I sat down at the dining room table
with the laptop
and got a number of jobs accomplished
while finishing season 2
of Beauty and the Beast.


By 5pm however
I felt awful.
I was having a lot of pain and got cold.
John and I spent the evening relaxing
and he took good care of me,
making a lighter supper than planned,
while watching a couple movies.

Bedtime tonight is super early.
A pain killer
and a comfy bed
sounds like a remedy for this.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts