apr14

April 14th 2016

Where does it all come from?????
I clean,
and the mess is back
almost before I leave the room.

No matter how hard I try
to downsize my life
and our house full of "necessitites"
there always seems to be
another box of donations
to be gotten rid of
cluttering the door way.

Today was pretty good
considering my infusion
was only yesterday!




I woke up with some energy,
and even a little bit of
interest in doing things.

I was happy to see Joc
who was dropping off
some more donations for the crop,
and happier still
that I got to buy flowers
from her daughter Haley
to support the Port Stanley school.

John was home very late,
Judy had Reserves tonight,
so it was girls night in.

Tomorrow is another day,
Maybe I can add a little excitement
to my life with some grocery shopping!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts