apr12

April 12th 2016

Yucky day.
I woke up so sore I could not move.
So I called my remicade organizer
who got things moving.
I start my new regimen
Wednesday at 1pm.

It was going to be a pyjama day
for sure!
I had no sooner curled up on the sofa,
then Linda and Connie
popped in to check on me.

I have such a great support group,
online, at home and by phone.


I managed to eat a little lunch,
but did not veer far
from the corner of the sectional
and my mickey blankie.

When John FINALLY
got home from a lousy shift at work,
he had a bite to eat
and we both went to bed.
I slept until almost 4.
I felt a bit better and was able to sit up
to have a talk with Judy
who currently thinks every small symptom
she has means an immense disease.
When I couldn't get through to her
I sent her off to waste her evening
waiting at the walk in clinic.
Which she did.... and


she in fact, is NOT ill!
IN FACT she was having an anxiety attack
brought on by stress.
When she sat down we discussed
ways she could do some de-stressing.
Maybe organize her life
a bit better, and spend more time
taking care of herself.

So tomorrow
although she wants to take me to my appointment
I have told her no.
She may drive me there,
but then must head over to Masonville
and wax something,
have some lunch
and buy herself something nice
with the extra refund money the government
sent her today!

It is now getting late,
and I have to get my hubby up for work.
He will be surprised to find
a lovely sub waiting for him to take to work.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts